Achieve extra gentle cleaning of your teeth and gums with the soft bamboo toothbrush. Perfect for the eco-friendly family. The comfortable and safer alternative to plastic.
The Comfort is all about you. A soft bamboo toothbrush that adapts to your brushing style, making the switch from plastic to renewable materials easy.
Its lightweight characteristics set it apart from heavier plastic toothbrushes. The bamboo’s natural grip-like qualities make it comfortable to hold and simple to control. Our soft bristle bamboo toothbrushes are suitable for teenagers and adults and those with sensitive gums.
A soft bamboo toothbrush designed to give you an ergonomic feel with a fuller-grip.
- Smooth, sanded finish for extra comfort
- Wave profile nylon bristles remove hard-to-reach plaque
- Eco-friendly and animal free
- Bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable
- Available in a natural, light brown colour
- Soft bristles for a gentler touch to sensitive teeth and gums
- Soft-bristled toothbrushes are recommended by most dental professionals for thorough removal of plaque and prevention of enamel abrasion and receding gums
Bamboo toothbrushes are a plant-based product. Made from sustainably grown bamboo, the world’s most renewable material, to comfortably reduce your carbon footprint. The bristles are recyclable nylon and must be removed before composting the handle.
Directions for Use:
- Gently brush two-three times per day
- Rinse brush and bristles after use
- Store in an open-air holder
- Do not share
- Replace every 2-3 months
- Break off the brush head (bristles) to recycle and dispose of the handle by composting or bury in your backyard. Check with your local waste collection about the best way to recycle the bristle top in your area