The Elliptical Bamboo toothbrush medium bristle gives you a simple solution to brush the eco-friendly way. Make the sustainable switch today.
Made from renewable bamboo, our toothbrushes are non-toxic and safer for you and the planet. An eco-friendly, plastic-free alternative to your regular toothbrush.
The handle is designed with an elliptical motion mechanism. This supports recommended brushing techniques and encourages greater control of your brushing. Each toothbrush has a light grip with a sanded, smooth finish to mimic the natural appeal of wood. The medium bristle bamboo toothbrush comes with Wave profile nylon bristles for extra reach.
- Medium bristle bamboo toothbrush for excellent cleaning, without damaging your teeth
- 4 colours to choose from; white, grey, pink and blue
- Each pack includes a combination of colours
- Wave profile bristles remove hard-to-reach plaque
- Bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable
- Ultra-compact head
- Coloured tips at the base of the toothbrush protect against mould and moisture buildup
- Suitable for teenagers and adults
The Elliptical is made from biodegradable bamboo. The nylon bristles are recyclable and must be pulled off the brush (or cut off the head) before composting the bamboo handle.
Bamboo is the fastest-growing plant in the world, making it the most renewable natural resource. The material is sustainably grown and sourced.
Directions for Use:
- Gently brush two-three times per day
- Rinse brush and bristles after use
- Store in an open-air holder
- Do not share
- Replace every 2-3 months
- Break off the brush head (bristles) to recycle and dispose of the handle by composting or bury in your backyard. Check with your local waste collection about the best way to recycle the bristle top in your area