The ergonomic toothbrush is shaped to help perfect the proper brushing position and deliver more comfort during the brushing process. Improve the way you clean your teeth with a single-carved curve of naturally-grown bamboo.
Eco-friendly, thorough cleaning has never been easier. Ergonomic toothbrushes encourage better oral health for teenagers and adults. Young adults, who haven’t developed the manual skills needed to brush properly, and adults with physical limitations benefit most from the ergonomic toothbrush handle.
- Curved handle makes difficult-to-clean areas easier to brush
- Smooth, sanded finish
- Medium bristles for plaque removal without damaging your teeth
- Combination pack with Flat and Wave profile nylon bristles to choose your preference
- Available in 3 colours; green with white trim, pink and blue
- Each pack includes a mix of colours
- Bamboo handle is 100% biodegradable
The mechanics of an ergonomic toothbrush handle are designed to fit with your lifestyle through comfort of use.
Ergonomic elements include:
- Handle and grip design - lighter handle and special grip for more efficient brushing on the correct angle with greater control
- Angle of the toothbrush head - cleans hard-to-reach places effectively (also ideal for people who aren’t good brushers)
- Bristles with interproximal spaces - for food and plaque removal
Bamboo toothbrushes are a zero-waste product. Made from the world’s fastest-growing plant, the material is sustainably grown and sourced to reduce your carbon footprint. The bristles are recyclable nylon.
Directions for Use:
- Gently brush two-three times per day
- Rinse brush and bristles after use
- Store in an open-air holder
- Do not share
- Replace every 2-3 months
- Break off the brush head (bristles) to recycle and dispose of the handle by composting or bury in your backyard. Check with your local waste collection about the best way to recycle the bristle top in your area