Stylish, slim and minimal. The black bamboo toothbrush gives you a sleek way to reduce harmful waste and boost your brushing experience.
Be kind to the earth without jeopardising style or quality. Practical and modest, our minimalist toothbrushes are designed for simplicity. Because the sustainability journey shouldn’t be hard. An eco-friendly alternative to plastic toothbrushes that congest landfills and oceans.
Make the switch to the black bamboo toothbrush and help protect and preserve our planet from plastic pollution. Two styles available.
Choose between our black bristle toothbrush or brown-coloured bristles.
- Biodegradable handle
- Smooth, sanded finish
- Medium bristles for plaque removal without damaging your teeth
- Flat profile nylon bristles to achieve extra reach
- Vegan and cruelty-free
These toothbrushes have a 100% compostable bamboo handle. Bamboo is a renewable material with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. The bristles are made from recyclable nylon.
Directions for Use:
- Gently brush two-three times per day
- Rinse brush and bristles after use
- Store in an open-air holder
- Do not share
- Replace every 2-3 months
- Break off the brush head (bristles) to recycle and dispose of the handle by composting or bury in your backyard. Check with your local waste collection about the best way to recycle the bristle top in your area.
Please note product colour may vary from photos due to the photo editing process.